16 Jun 2022
Field Force Trainer
Job Description :
Responsible in develop and maintain training needs of sales promoter in line with company trade marketing activities and promotion program
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably in Consumer Electronics/FMCG industry.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft office
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Training or equivalent.
- Presentable and articulate; excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and nonverbal).
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, innovative, focus on result and high self confidence.
- Ability to work under pressure, under dynamic situation with high adaptability.
Job Responsibilities :
- Evaluate employee performance to gauge where the skill are lacking
- Create training programs to address skill gaps in employees
- Prepare learning material for programs
- Develop onboarding programs for new employees
- Conduct surveys to gauge the effectiveness of programs
- Design quality sales training programs within budget limitations
- Schedule individual and team training plans on a regular basis
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses to identify training needs monthly basis
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
- Choose the most appropriate training method (on-the-job training, seminars and simulations)
- Design onboarding session for new hires
- Evaluate team and individual performance
- Report on training program effectiveness
- Create an open communication climate and gather team members’ preferences for potential training
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training record
- Stay up-to-date with employee development trends
- Willing to travel frequently over branches
Career Path, yearly bonus, quarterly incentive
Placement: Jakarta APPLY